Anna University Recruitment 2018: 52 Peon, Professional Assistant & Other Posts
Anna University Notification 2018 For 52 Peon, Professional Assistant & Various Vacancy
Anna University, invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Research Fellow.
Total Posts: 52
Name of the Posts:
- Professional Assistant-I: Civil – 5, Electrical – 4 Posts
- Professional Assistant-II: 02 Posts
- Professional Assistant-III: Civil – 8, Electrical – 6 Posts
- Clerical Assistant: 01 Posts
- Peon-cum-Line-Operator: 15 Posts
- Peon-cum-Carpenter/ Plumber/ Electrician: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Not Specified
- Professional Assistant-I: Candidates should have Passed in B.E./ B.Tech. (Civil/ Elect.)
- Professional Assistant-II: Candidates should have Passed in M.C.A./ M.B.A./ M.Com./ M.Sc.
- Professional Assistant-III: Candidates should have Passed in Diploma in Civil/ Agri./ Horti./ Electrical with ‘C’ Licence Clerical Assistant Pass in any Degree with computer .. knowledge
- Peon-cum-Line-Operator: Candidates should have Passed in 8th Std. with I.T.I. certificate in the relevant field & ‘B’ Licence
- Peon-cum-Carpenter/ Plumber/ Electrician: Candidates should have Passed in 8th Std.
Pay Scale: As per University Norms
Selection Process: Through interview.
Application Fee : No Fee
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may send completed application through email email@example.com.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 26 Nov 2018 til 05:00 PM
- Date of Interview : Notified Soon
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://www.annauniv.edu/pdf
About Anna University
Anna University was started on 4thSeptember 1978 in TamilNadu, India. The main campus is situated at Guindy, Chennai, capital of Tamil Nadu. The Government of Tamil Nadu launched the Anna University technology through Tamil Nadu Act 30, 1978.The present university was brought up from the previous University of Madras faculty of engineering and technology and comprised of four institutes namely Alagappa College of Technology,College of Engineering, Guindy, School of Architecture and Planning and Madras Institute of Technology.
The collegestarted to be an affiliating college, acquiring under its wings almost all the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu which was under the Anna University Amendment Acts 2001 this included three government-aided private institutions, 426 self-financing colleges and six government engineering colleges. Because of this Government of Tamil Nadu decidedto split the universities into six universities constituent universities namely, Anna University, Chennai, Anna University of Technology, Chennai, Anna University of Technology, Coimbatore, Anna University of Technology, Madurai, Anna University of TechnologyTiruchirappalli, and Anna University of Technology,Tirunelveli. On 2010 the university was developed formally. A bill was forwarded tocombine back the universities on 14 September 2011. Then again in the year February 2012, the standalone universities continue to be performing.
The admission in this university is based on the higher secondary marks of the students. Those who perform well in higher secondary classes will get the admission easily in the Anna University. The university offers different programs in engineering.
Every year Anna University conducts recruitments for various posts. Candidates who possess higher degree can apply for the job. Applicants will be selected based on the interview process.