AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018: 96 Junior Resident Post
- AIIMS Notification 2018: Sr Resident & Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) Post
- AIIMS Notification 2018: Junior Resident Post
AIIMS Recruitment 2018: Junior Resident Post
AIIMS Bhopal invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates as Junior Resident.
Total Posts: 96
Name of the Post: Junior Resident
Upper Age Limit: 33 years.
Educational Qualification: MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for UR & OBC in shape of Demand draft in favor of AIIMS, Bhopal. No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates of any community.
Pay Scale: Rs. 56100/- (Level 10)
Selection Process : Through Interview.
How to Apply: Download Application Form
Eligible and Interested candidates may attend the walk-in along with all enclosures at given venue.
- Date of Walk-in: 08-Oct- 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Walk-in Venue: Given in the advertisement
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://jr.aiimsexams.org/pdf/ONLINE_ADVT
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018: Sr Resident & Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) post
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates for Sr Resident & Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF).
Total Vacancy: 150
Name of the Posts:
- Sr Resident: 148 Posts
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF): 02 Posts
- Sr Resident: 37 years
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF): 45 years
- Sr Resident: A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/MHA in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance. Candidate should pass MD in Anaesthesiology with 01(one) year experience of PDF in Critical Care from recognized University, will be given preference.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF): Critical Care : MD/ MS/ DNB/ MCh/ DM from recognized institute or any other qualification approved by the Institute for this purpose from time to time in any of the following specialties- Anaesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Paediatrics, General Surgery and Emergency Medicine
Palliative Medicine : MD/ MS/ DNB/ MCh/ DM from recognized institute or any other qualification approved by the Institute for this purpose from time to time in any of the following specialties- Radiotherapy, Anaesthesiology, Medicine, and General Surgery.
Pay Scale: Rs. 18,750/- + GP Rs. 6600/-
Selection Process: Through Written Test / Skill Test / Interview.
- Gen/ OBC : Rs.1000/-pm
- For All Candidates : Rs.500/-
Candidates can easily make the payment of fee through Payment to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online with the help of official website http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-May-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-June-2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences was incorporated in the year 1956. It is one the self –governing public Medical Colleges. This Institute is has set up as a National Importance under the Act of Parliament. The main aim is to build styles of instructing in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in most the branches in order to establish an excellent standard of Medical Education in India; to arrange in a single location educational institutions of the largest order for the training of personnel in most essential branches of well-being activity; in order to achieve self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Sir Joseph Bhore , an Indian Civil Servant who is handling the health survey and development committee who had suggested the formation of a national medical centre which would definitely pay attention to achieving the requirement for extremely competent manpower to take care of the nation’s enlarging medical care actions. In 1952, a comprehensive grant from New Zealand under the Colombo Plan created it easy to lay the basis stone of All India Institute of Medical Sciences. In 1956 the institute was developed completely, as an autonomous institution through an Act of Parliament, to function as a nucleus for maintaining superiority all over the component of health care.
The Institute possesses extensive amenities for instructing, research as well as patient-care. Instructing and research are carried out in 42 disciplines. In the area of medical research All India Institute of Medical Sciences is encouraging, owning in excess of 600 research publications by the staff and research workers in 12 months. The main ambition of the Institute is to improve a tendency of instructing in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in most of the branches in an attempt to establish premium quality of health care education to all medical colleges as well as other associated institutions in India. There are many openings publishes every year. The candidates those who are interested can apply for the job in this Institution.