AIIMS MBBS 2019: Syllabus, Important Topics, Important Dates of Exam
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has issued a probable schedule for MBBS 2019 admission. Exams are expected to be held on 25 and 26 May next year. The result is estimated to come before July 5.
Based on the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Entrepreneurship Examination, various AIIMS is located across the country. The main center of AIIMS is in New Delhi, which was established in 1956. Apart from this, six other colleges in different cities across the country are AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubneshwar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur and AIIMS Rishikesh.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Qualification Terms:
Citizenship : Apart from citizens of India, OCI and foreign citizens are also eligible for this.
Age limit : On December 31, 2019, at least 17 years of age
Educational Qualification: Passing 12th class / SSC or Intermediate or its equivalent or passing examination. As a matter of fact, the PCB and the English
Important Date of AIIMS MBBS 2019:
- Online application will start in the first week of February 2019
- Online application will end in the first week of March 2019
- Window reopen for correction in the first week of March 2019
- Window closure for correction in the second week of March 2019
- The final status of the submitted application will be updated in the fourth week of March 2019
- Final Correction Window for the MBBS Approach in the third week of April 2019
- AIIMS MBBS Admitt Card will be issued in the second week of May 2019
- Exam-25 & May 26, 2018
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 Result In the third week of June 2019
- First Counseling-In the first week of July 2019
- Second Counseling In the first week of August, 2019
- Third Counseling In the first week of September 2019
- Counseling once again in the fourth week of September 2019
AIIMS MBBS Exam pattern 2019:
There will be 200 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge and Optimus and Logical Reasons. The pattern will be something like this.
Exam mode: Computer based test (CBT) – Online mode
Number of total sessions: The examination will be held in four sessions. Two sessions will be organized every day.
Time-Morning session of the session from 9 am to 12.30 pm and Evening session 3 pm to 6.30 pm
Total question: 200
Question by section:
- Biological (Botany and Zoology) -60
- General Knowledge-10
- Aptitude and Logical Thinking-10
- Total score-200
- 1 points for correct answer
- Wrong answer -1 / 3 will be deducted
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2019:
Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Oscillations and Waves, Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases, etc.
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Chemical Thermodynamics, s -Block Elements, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques, etc.
Diversity of Living Organisms, Cell: Structure and Function, Human Physiology, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its Applications, Ecology and Environment, etc.
Current Affairs Business, Punch line of companies, Top officers of big companies, Famous award and prizes, Major corporate events, World Records, Books and writers, Science, History, etc.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Important Topics
Laws of Thermodynamics, Ray Optics, Rotational Motion, Semiconductors and Communication System, Photoelectric Effect and Electromagnetic Waves, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Waves and Sound, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Magnetic Effects of Current
Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, General Organic Chemistry, p Block Elements, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Carbonyl Compounds (Aldehydes and Ketones), Solutions and Colligative Properties, Ionic Equilibrium, Chemical Thermodyn